“One touch” easy folding system
The One Touch easy folding system automatically unlocks and folds down the 60/40-split rear seats.
An increased ceiling height and plenty of leg room. The KADJAR delivers enhanced passenger comfort.
Hidden completely out of sight beneath the rear bumber, KADJAR's towbar is discreet yet practical and simple.
30 litres of ingenious storage areas spread throughout the Renault KADJAR's passenger compartment.
3 modes available:
The car operates solely in two-wheel drive on the front wheels. In normal driving conditions, this mode maximises fuel economy.
The torque is exclusively transmitted to the front wheels in normal driving conditions. If there is a loss of traction, up to 50% of the torque is transferred to the rear axle.
Torque is split 50/50 between the front and rear wheels and maintained up to 25mph on surfaces such as sand, mud or snow, to increase grip levels on loose ground.
Which KADJAR are you?
The KADJAR range
The choice is yours!
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Cruise Control
- Tyre Pressure Sensors
- Roof Rails
- 7" touch screen R-LINK 2 Live multimedia system including satellite navigation with Western European mapping
- Body side moulding with chrome insert
Dynamique S Nav
- Automatic dual zone climate control
- Automatic light sensistive Headlights and Windscreen Wipers
- Lane Departure Warning
- R-link 2 + BOSE sound system:7 speakers, DAB radio and MP3 with digital amplifier+1 Subwoofer
Features shown on this page may be standard or optional depending upon the Kadjar version chosen.