At Renault Ireland we are looking for graduates with the potential to lead in a highly competitive environment. You will be part of the established Renault Group Graduate programme working from our office in Dublin. We recognise the importance of creating the right environment for graduates to thrive and develop in the early part of their career. Our programme involves a comprehensive induction and personal development plan as well as hands on experience in challenging business roles. Ideal for graduates interested in a developing a career within sales, marketing or finance, you will have the opportunity to rotate between different disciplines within our Irish operation during your two year training period, before being placed into your first management position.
Designed to fast track graduates into management, as a Renault graduate you can expect to:
• Experience a number of different business disciplines
• Gain a detailed understanding of our operation
• Cultivate an extensive network of contacts
• Develop the skills required for your first management role
It doesn’t stop there though, our training team are committed to supporting and developing you throughout your career.
To succeed on a Renault Graduate Programme you need a passion for business and to be able to adapt quickly and make an impression in placements across our key business areas. You don’t need to be a petrol
• Good standard of maths and English
• Attained a 2.1 University Degree – any discipline or final year students require 300 Min UCAS Points and must be on track for a 2.1 degree
•Experience of working in an office/sales environment is essential, ideally an industrial placement
•French Language skills are an advantage