Tyres are part of the "Safety Triangle" along with brakes and shock absorbers. They are the only point of contact between your vehicle and the road! This is why Renault offers you fixed prices adapted to your need.
THE RENAULT SOLUTION: WHO CAN MAINTAIN YOUR RENAULT BETTER THAN RENAULT?
Entrusting us with the maintenance of your tyres means benefiting from tailored fixed prices for a detailed fault finding which includes:
- A systematic check of the wear of your tyres
- Changing and switching your tyres
- Wheel alignment and geometry adjustment
- Balancing of the wheels
A team of specialist technicians will take care of your vehicle to offer you the most appropriate solution. You will therefore be guaranteed a perfect result.
THE WARNING SIGN
- pressure in the tyres
- A worn or deformed tyre tread
- Vibrations in the steering wheel or unusual noises in the passenger compartment
- A tendency of the vehicle to go to one side instead of going straight
If you notice one of these signs, have your tyres checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
In case of failure of your tyres, it is essential that tests are carried out. Your safety and that of your passengers depend on
- A cold pressure check every month and before every long journey
- A regular check of the wear of your tyres using the wear indicator located in the tyre grooves
- The changing of your tyres in pairs in case of wear. Have the new tyres fitted in the rear
- The balancing and wheel alignment adjustment if needed
Over-inflating your tyres can accelerate wear. You will find the ideal pressure inside the door of your vehicle. The pressure must be taken cold, i.e. when you have driven less than 3 km.
Leave your vehicle in the hands of the Renault experts and you will benefit from:
- The expertise of our teams
- A 1-year parts and labour warranty for all services
- The Renault Genuine Part quality assurance
- Fixed prices to guarantee a transparent offer with no surprises.